Fables of Fyra, a Vulcan Forged ecosystem open-world NFT game, is getting ready to host the “Gold Key” (land) minting event selling 1,000 Dreka Kingdom land plots.
Summary of the Minting Event.
- Date: March 23rd, 2022.
- Time: Uknown.
- Land Plots: 1000 available.
- Land Type: Dreka Kingdom “Gold Key” Land.
- Minting Cost: 25 $PYR or equivalent with $MATIC, $ETH, USDT, & USDC.
Benefits of Owning one.
- Early access to the open beta of Fables of Fyra.
- Automatic whitelisting for the future $BAAH token private sale & for the public “Silver Key” minting event in April 2022.
- Special Roles within the Ecosystem-based on “Gold Key” Status.
- Land owners are eligible to earn $CAVE tokens while increasing earnings with NFT and other enhancements.
- Access to the entire kingdom and not just one piece of land.
- Free-Trial, Standard, and Premium NFT Land are the Land options you can have.
- Premium NFT Land can be upgraded with $BAAH or $CAVE to increase In-Game Benefits and increase shares of the daily mining allocation.
Discounts & Whitelists
Augino OG Statue holders and VulcanVerse OG Badge holders will be allowed to mint land at a fixed and discounted price. They will be whitelisted for one land for each statue or badge that they hold in their wallet.
Anyone holding a Fables of Fyra Dragon NFT (does not include Pixel Pets or Elves) will receive one land with no minting fee (1 land per wallet holding NFT Dragon(s), the snapshot has already been taken). These will be issued to the qualified wallets shortly after the land minting event on March 23rd, 2022.
Fables of Fyra as previously named Coddle Pets.
Visit the Fables of Fyra website.
Stay always up to date:
🕹️Gaming Guild & Scholarships: Join our Discord.
📫Saturday Mail Recap: Subscribe for the Blockchain Gaming Digest.
We use affiliate links when possible. At no cost to you, we may earn some crypto or nfts.
While we strive for the accuracy of the content, we provide it “as-is.” We take no responsibility for any actions or results. We write about games and treat them as games. We don’t give investment advice. Always do your own extensive research.