Blockchain Enabled Play-and-Earn/NFT Gaming Market Analytics
In the last 24 months, there has been a meteoric increase in block chain enabled play-to-earn game market participants.
In 2021, the global gaming market increased to nearly $200Bn in annual revenue with nearly 1.2mm unique wallets actively participating in block chain enabled gaming. This more than doubles the unique wallets participating in the decentralized finance (defi) space and nearly 12x the unique wallets participating in the popular NFT trading platforms. This has led the block chain enabled play-to-earn gaming space to being dubbed the “highway” to web 3.0 and NFT adoption.
The causes for such rapid adoption by the block chain enabled P2E gaming space are numerous but can be succinctly summarized by the below points:
- Players invest an incredible amount of time, effort, and creativity into honing their skills, gaining experience, and earning in-game items that up until now have had no real-world value. The P2E gaming space linked with In-Game NFTs allow players to monetize their efforts.
- The demand for this form of monetization was first realized by E-Sport tournaments but was limited to certain games, platforms, and only rewards the very best in the world.
- Studies show that nearly 81% of core gamers want to trade in game elements for real world money.
- Individuals are taught from an early age to invest. Studies have shown that everyone involved in the P2E Space, from the actual players to financial savvy investors have seen In-Game NFTs and tradeable tokens as investments rather than “sunk cost” purchases. This continues to drive appreciation into this market as people are more satisfied knowing their time, dollars, and efforts are being rewarded with tangible and tradable assets.
- With COVID-19 Lockdowns persisting into 2022 and increased development of on-line ecosystems, platforms, and the continued evolution of the metaverse gaming is becoming more social, more immersive, and far more creative. Furthermore, decentralized, and open-source gaming environments will allow In-Game NFTs, Tokens, and digital land investment to become more readily tradable and increasingly important in the gaming marketplace.
- The relatively low barrier of entry into the P2E gaming environment and the increased popularity of global “Gaming Guilds” a new economy is being developed in which talented, hard working individuals in developing countries are flocking to the space.
Market analysts and key contributors to the space expect the number of Play-to-Earn gaming participants to 100X in the coming years. With one successful game already in the marketplace and the second being released in the coming weeks, Invisible Goat Studios and the Fables of Fyra Franchise is poised to become a household name and capture the projected growth forecasted and supported by the above fact pattern.
The Fables of Fyra Franchise was developed as a Play-and-Earn/NFT game for every generation. Our family friendly characters, graphics, and story line is purposely designed to deliver a gaming experience that the entire family can engage in. The lore and supporting quests paired with challenging gameplay was built with the goal of bringing players of all types closer to the game by making them key stakeholders in the Fables of Fyra ecosystem. The Invisible Goat team has developed aspects of the Fables of Fyra franchise that appeal to all levels of game players and investors in the P2E gaming space. These aspects are highlighted below:
- The Fables of Fyra franchise is an NFT game that is dynamic with deep lore to dive into and allow continuous evolutions and additions to the ecosystem for years to come.
- The style is uniquely identifiable as it is a breeding/farming game with established lore and is told in a family friendly manner. We expect this to attract a wider audience of players and differentiate the Fables of Fyra Franchise in a space primarily occupied by procedural building games with very shallow and one-dimensional backstories and supporting details.
- The blockchain infrastructure is not shown in-game, preventing bulky and complex interactions with wallets, crypto currencies, and other technology-based attributes that would detract from players who only wish to enjoy standard game play.
- Rich NFT Functionality and a well thought out and sustainable Play-To-Earn infrastructure exist for individuals interested in play-to-earn guilds, and investors of all types. This includes a franchise specific token, in-game NFTs, digital land, and the ability for investors to purchase and rent NFTs to play-to-earn individuals and guilds.
Invisible Goat Studios has identified a sustainable and realistic adoption plan amongst our target audience. This adoption plan will help to ensure we do not overwhelm our infrastructure and also create a steady flow of new users and creativity to the Fables of Fyra ecosystem throughout the duration of the franchise lifecycle.
- Existing Community and Game Participants
- VulcanVerse (VV) and Vulcan Forge User Base
- Players and Individuals already engaged in Cryptocurrency Trading, NFTs, and NFT Gaming
- Income Players or “Grinders”
Phase 3 Targets:
- Widespread adoption and targeted marketing to Scholars and Guild Programs.
Franchise Marketing and Growth Strategies
Our goal is to develop a tailored and unique marketing strategy that will allow the Fables of Fyra Franchise to grow its fans, increase community engagement and raise overall awareness. The core marketing principal the Fables of Fyra Franchise will lean on is the traditional strategy of storytelling. Our deep lore and immersive gameplay will provide an immense amount of content that will be used strategically to attract interest leading up to and following our initial release.
The Invisible Goat Marketing team will tell the Fables of Fyra story far and wide through the implementation of planned content strategy for our website and social media channels as well as implementing a multi-faceted set of tactics further described below:
- Editorial and Public Relations Management: Building relationships and using current relationships in the space to gain organic PR and editorial coverage.
- Content Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Through content creation we will establish an emotional connection to the lore and the Fables of Fyra ecosystem. An implemented content strategy and release calendar for the website and social media will allow us to keep the community involved and engaged in the development of the franchise and subsequent game releases.
- Social Media Management: Our largest tool in creating a brand identity and connecting to users will be social media platforms. These platforms allow us to genuinely engage with our audience and will provide consumers the ability to provide feedback and guidance on the development of the franchise and overall direction of the organization. Our social platforms will document and memorialize our actions and provide constant feedback on the status of various roadmap initiatives.
- Influencers and Organic Partnerships: In today’s digital age, influence marketing plays an increasingly effective way to market to the appropriate audience. The Invisible Goat marketing team will identify influencers that reflect our brand identity and connect with our target audience to help increase credibility and awareness to Fables of Fyra. Organic Partnerships will also be critical to the widespread adoption of the franchise and subsequent game releases.
- Paid Advertising: Paid media on Search or Social can help to raise awareness and drive immediate results.